• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

ND is blasting the ball all over the field in this series and we struggle to get one to the outfield. It really has been a bad little league display of hitting this series.

Last edited:
ND is blasting the ball all over the field in this inning and we struggle to get one to the outfield. It really has been a bad little league display of hitting this series.
they have 3 hits. one a bunt single. Free bases and poor defense is why we trail.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Do you think after the last run Ray should have been yanked?
I don’t think Walter or Moose know what to do right now. We essentially have one starting pitcher and a lineup that can’t get hot at the same time. Throw in the lack of playing clean baseball and you have a season slipping away and no answers.

Anyone else struggling to get a feed up? ESPN saying event at 1
Well the Wake official calendar feed said 1pm as well in keeping with its usual wrongness. But with ESPN saying same I felt safe to go do something until 1 and missed the first 4+ innings. Probably best for my heart health though.

how's he mad at that, you can clearly see the ump warn him to get in the box lol

This may be the best pitching we've seen in an ACC series by the opponent.

Back