• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$25 Billion down the drain

That was part of the joke. PM if you want to be an adult and help some kids. My dad raised $50k tonight thats 25 SAT Classes for kids from Newark. He matches everything he raises. So

Even if you only have $25 we match the other and that's an hour of tutoring

That was part of the joke. PM if you want to be an adult and help some kids. My dad raised $50k tonight thats 25 SAT Classes for kids from Newark. He matches everything he raises. So

It's pretty ridiculous to tell a father of two kids that you have the real way to be an adult.

Last edited:
It's p retty ridiculous to tell a father of two kids that you have the real way to be an adult and help some kids.

You dont get it...$25 engages you and is matched by my dad and our tutors...$25 is like donating $250...We have big timers who could donate $23042342342342 but this is better...you should be engaged now.

My dad is an OWG but raised $250k tonight..any donation to More than Me will be matched by my family 5x

Are you helping kids in Newark or Liberia?

The mammoth special operations enterprise he helped build over the past decade or so has become an unqualified success—maybe the only part of the American foreign-policy machine that deserves the laurel. In the public eye, special operations forces, or SOF, remain cool, associated with just killing bad guys, and not at all with virtually every other ambiguous Obama administration policy tool that seems to be coming apart. In an era when nothing seems to work, SOF does.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-last-american-hero-108096.html#ixzz35AjTJpSc

I tried to tell you.

Apparently because Bush won the war and Obama screwed it up.

Remind me again why we need to save Iraq. Thanks

Oil...and a bunch of our soldiers were killed and mangled there so we owe them the effort, plus we made a huge financial investment in the country...and oil.

Back