• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 Cleveland women missing for 10 years found

i was just about to post the same video. that interview is awesome. "i barbecue with that dude!"

This needs to be added to the smoking food thread.

That comment makes me think of the Hannibal series I watched last night. Wonder what he is serving up?

Can not imagine what those ladies went through, so happy to hear the are alive. Read some other stories about all the false claims of "tips" sickos gave to cops about where the bodies were buried, imagine the heartache their families have endured.

i was just about to post the same video. that interview is awesome. "i barbecue with that dude!"

I just hope his heroism and the severity of this situation isn't lost here much like the man in Alabama who stopped a serial rapist from attacking his sister.

That comment makes me think of the Hannibal series I watched last night. Wonder what he is serving up?

Can not imagine what those ladies went through, so happy to hear the are alive. Read some other stories about all the false claims of "tips" sickos gave to cops about where the bodies were buried, imagine the heartache their families have endured.

the worst part, for me, was hearing that amanda berry's mom died in 2006. she died not knowing that her daughter was actually alive. and now amanda has to go back to a family that isn't as complete as the family was when she disappeared. that's horrible.

I just hope his heroism and the severity of this situation isn't lost here much like the man in Alabama who stopped a serial rapist from attacking his sister.

He'll get his deserved praise, but he's got great comedic timing too. His 911 call is awesome.

I kept Moonzzz locked up like this for a few weeks one time. It was all consensual of course and it's a pretty common thing in my neighborhood in the ATL to keep a sex slave or two, so the neighbors were pretty excited about all the things we got to do to him. It made him a better person. The funny thing is, no one came looking for him.

and unfortunately ph i think it's being autotuned as we speak

That was amazing. Awesome... I hope he makes some appearance money out of this.

Oh yeah, I'm glad the women were rescued also. I'd be curious to learn more about how this happened, especially since the kidnapper wrote a published article about the kidnappings.

Agreed, and then reading some how journalist adding the spin that her abduction may have helped her health decline.

the worst part, for me, was hearing that amanda berry's mom died in 2006. she died not knowing that her daughter was actually alive. and now amanda has to go back to a family that isn't as complete as the family was when she disappeared. that's horrible.

That was amazing. Awesome... I hope he makes some appearance money out of this.

Oh yeah, I'm glad the women were rescued also. I'd be curious to learn more about how this happened, especially since the kidnapper wrote a published article about the kidnappings.

i think the article says it's the son of the kidnapper, not the kidnapper himself who wrote the article.

i think the article says it's the son of the kidnapper, not the kidnapper himself who wrote the article.

Still creepy.

I just don't know what to think about this. On one hand, this is a sick situation and it pains me that this is probably more common than we realize. On the other hand, maybe there are more women out there thought to be dead who are still alive and just need that small window of opportunity to get away. In a strange way, this makes me hopeful.

This is just an insane story all around. So glad it turned out the way it did. I'm eager to hear about their escape. Was this the 1st opportunity she had to escape in 10 years (I'd assume so)? And how did she set it up? Was it carelessness on the kidnappers part or did she convince him to trust her after 10 years and saw a window of opportunity?

911 call was great....as was the fact they they didn't block out his phone # b/f releasing the audio.

This story is crazy. I'm listening to the guy's 911 call right now. [yelling at Amanda Berry] "You need an ambulance or what?!" [to dispatcher] "She need everything."

Back