• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 Cleveland women missing for 10 years found

If they want to put a big dent in the national debt they should charge people $25 for 5 minutes alone with a baseball bat with those 3 pieces of shit. I'll be the first to pay my $25. As the father of a daughter it makes me furious that they would take away these daughters from their fathers and mothers, no punishment is harsh enough for that kind of evil!!!

If they want to put a big dent in the national debt they should charge people $25 for 5 minutes alone with a baseball bat with those 3 pieces of shit. I'll be the first to pay my $25. As the father of a daughter it makes me furious that they would take away these daughters from their fathers and mothers, no punishment is harsh enough for that kind of evil!!!

I think they're likely to find out how harsh punishment can be.

Public stockade would end a lot of crime in our country.

Having a bad morning at work, just walk on down to the public square and throw a few punches at jackasses like these sum bags.

And that's why I can never go back to Cleveland...

The beer in the back pocket is the best part of that pic.

heinekenguyamandaberry.jpg

Anderson Cooper went to interview Ramsey and it was still amazing

reports now of 3 miscarriages over the 10 year period, possibly another onto that. Also digging up the back yard looking for a possible 4th girl that went missing years ago.

Thats great news. Apparently there were tarps blocking the back yard from view and trashbags over the windows. I also heard the police had been called before, because neighbors had seen women on dog leashes crawling around in the back yard, but nothing was done. No article to confirm that though, heard it on the radio.

i read an article this morning that said a neighbor had seen a woman with a baby banging on a window a few years ago, looking like she wanted to get out, so she called the cops. cops are denying they ever got a call like that.

Didn't see this one posted, but another good interview:

May I've seen too many Wire episodes to believe that he did it himself

Well, we know that Stringer Bell wasn't involved. Could be that boy Marlo, though.

Back