• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

300 Teenagers Trash A House, All Get Caught By Twitter

pretty incredible how he's attempting to SAVE these kids from their deviate ways rather than just letting the government take care of it. maybe if more of these kids were playing hs football like he did they'd learn respect and honor.

These kids are pieces of shit. I hope he fucks over all of their lives.

Its not like his kid threw a party or something, they broke into his house and stole shit.

What may be ever more disturbing is that there will be "normal" people who will be neither shocked nor disturbed by this.

The throwing house parties should be reserved for your own house or friends houses not just some random guys house. The stealing shit was pretty uncool, especially reading the website some bitch stole this granite eagle statue you say well whats the big deal, oh just that the granite eagle statue is the headstone memorial for his dead grandson that died during childbirth.

I bought a couple high school kids who caddy at my club kegs the other weekend and while delivering them I realized just how filthy hot high schools girls are now.

it looked like they spray painted "Beaner [something]" in the barn too

I bought a couple high school kids who caddy at my club kegs the other weekend and while delivering them I realized just how filthy hot high schools girls are now.

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.widec.jpg

Man, that was just sad.

Also, is "that shit was live" a saying now?

I like how the parents are mad at him. If my kid was involved, he'd be the one who had to show up and clean.

I like how the parents are mad at him. If my kid was involved, he'd be the one who had to show up and clean.

For real

I would have ended up that dudes endentured servant

Doesn't cnn have something better to post than this? I get that he's a black dude and the teenagers are white but come on.

Doesn't cnn have something better to post than this? I get that he's a black dude and the teenagers are white but come on.

I figure you're trolling, but he didn't look black to me...

Last edited:
I might be a terrible person, but this made me laugh a lot:

( Bring A Dish I'm not a QB, I worked for a living)

Back