• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

300 Teenagers Trash A House, All Get Caught By Twitter

Their brats outed themselves. Holloway just made sure people saw the tweets.

yeah, that's what blows my mind. the parents are mad about the public photos.... that the kids themselves put on twitter.
i hope the parents feel the wrath of their idiocy; unfortunately in their stupid social circles they're probably all holding hands and wondering whether the injustices against their precious little Brayden and Brylee (actually, for them it's probably more like Trey and Kensington) can be erased so they can fulfill their roles as Resident Privileged Douche at University and never learn that if you fuck up, you have to deal with shit.

If one of my kids did something like that, his tweets for the next 6 months would be like:

"Stuck in the house again"
"One more hour of computer time so I gotta be quick"
"Dad's making me watch Wake football again. Ugh."

The throwing house parties should be reserved for your own house or friends houses not just some random guys house. The stealing shit was pretty uncool, especially reading the website some bitch stole this granite eagle statue you say well whats the big deal, oh just that the granite eagle statue is the headstone memorial for his dead grandson that died during childbirth.

The way you phrased this is all wrong. Reading it sounds like the mother died, but you wrote grandson. The correct way to say this would be "stillborn dead grandson" or "grandson that died at birth". Died during childbirth sounds like the mother died.

lbE, I can't rep you again, so I'll respond here: That would be part of the punishment.

If one of my kids did something like that, his tweets for the next 6 months would be like:

My kids wouldn't be allowed access to Twitter or Facebook if they pulled that shit.

I remember his son, he played at Maryland in the mid-2000s

The way you phrased this is all wrong. Reading it sounds like the mother died, but you wrote grandson. The correct way to say this would be "stillborn dead grandson" or "grandson that died at birth". Died during childbirth sounds like the mother died.

Yeah because the phrasing really means something to the story, if you're too much of a dumbfuck to figure it out that's on you.

Last edited:
That one parent/child combination that showed up to help clean will have a kick-ass college essay in a year or two.

Nah man just lie lie lie [about how you got there] and then kill the spiritual enlightenment/I stand out part. That's what everyone else does, right?

Not sure you wanna admit to being part of B&E on your college essay

Raises a good point. What % of the kids there actually knew that they were participating in a trespass/B&E? I have to think at least some of the kids thought that they were partying at some poor classmate's house.

I must have partied on a dozen different properties in high school that I was basically taking someone's word for it that we had permission to be there.

Raises a good point. What % of the kids there actually knew that they were participating in a trespass/B&E? I have to think at least some of the kids thought that they were partying at some poor classmate's house.

I must have partied on a dozen different properties in high school that I was basically taking someone's word for it that we had permission to be there.

Well when the doors and windows are busted in and shits getting trashed everywhere, it should be kind of obvious that you're not suppose to be there.

I feel bad for the guy, but his website reads like a post by lectro if lectro had CTE.

Well when the doors and windows are busted in and shits getting trashed everywhere, it should be kind of obvious that you're not suppose to be there.

What kind of lame parties are you getting invited to?

yeah, that's what blows my mind. the parents are mad about the public photos.... that the kids themselves put on twitter.
i hope the parents feel the wrath of their idiocy; unfortunately in their stupid social circles they're probably all holding hands and wondering whether the injustices against their precious little Brayden and Brylee (actually, for them it's probably more like Trey and Kensington) can be erased so they can fulfill their roles as Resident Privileged Douche at University and never learn that if you fuck up, you have to deal with shit.

The parents should meet Caturday, so try can see what they're making!

Or worse, make them watch Bz basketball.

Back