• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

300 Teenagers Trash A House, All Get Caught By Twitter

I really find the common retort of "well I'll sue you" in situations where someone points out someone else's dumb actions pretty amazing. Don't want to be called out for your actions, don't act like a dbag.

As always, truth is an absolute defense to any defamation accusations.

If one of my kids did something like that, his tweets for the next 6 months would be like:

"Stuck in the house again"
"One more hour of computer time so I gotta be quick"
"Dad's making me watch Wake football again. Ugh."

child abuse ain't cool.

Interesting update. Sounds like just about everyone involved in the story is a loser.

What drives me crazy about the writer, is he keeps referring to them as 'Kids'..... 16, 17 years old? Yes, by law, you are not an adult, but to say 'kids are kids' is completly dismissive. Is Halloway using this story to boast his own work in other ways? Probably. But that doesn't excuse these 'kids' from responsibility. Like he said, Holloway didn't put the photos on Twitter and Instagram...they did. When I was 16, 17...I knew that tresspassing, destruction of property, underage drinking was wrong. If I got caught, I wouldn't sit back and say 'oh well, the house was already dirty'.... We are dealing with 2 different issues here, and the writer does a poor job trying to marry them.

What drives me crazy about the writer, is he keeps referring to them as 'Kids'..... 16, 17 years old? Yes, by law, you are not an adult, but to say 'kids are kids' is completly dismissive. Is Halloway using this story to boast his own work in other ways? Probably. But that doesn't excuse these 'kids' from responsibility. Like he said, Holloway didn't put the photos on Twitter and Instagram...they did. When I was 16, 17...I knew that tresspassing, destruction of property, underage drinking was wrong. If I got caught, I wouldn't sit back and say 'oh well, the house was already dirty'.... We are dealing with 2 different issues here, and the writer does a poor job trying to marry them.

Responsibility to who? The bank owns the house. Not Holloway. Have you seen a quote from the Bank saying they give a fuck? This would be like you getting pissed that some people trashed your childhood house that your parents dont own anymore. Holloway himself is trespassing. He doesnt fucking own the place.

Responsibility to who? The bank owns the house. Not Holloway. Have you seen a quote from the Bank saying they give a fuck? This would be like you getting pissed that some people trashed your childhood house that your parents dont own anymore. Holloway himself is trespassing. He doesnt fucking own the place.

Man, I'd be so pissed if some punks trashed my childhood home.

The bank owns the house now, not at the time of the party.

Back