• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5-7 WF receiving a bowl invite? Here is the breakdown.

@Pilchard I need an update for our bowl chances. Need to see how much I should care today. What are the key games to watch today?

Houston down 3 at half. Need them to win. SMU up big on Navy but Navy also has another chance next week to get to 6. 1-10 Kent State is also surprisingly putting up a fight. Need FAU to beat Rice in this time slot too.

Also, everything I’m reading puts us at 4th behind JMU, Jacksonville State (who I thought was ineligible no matter what), and Minnesota. That means we need there to be 4 open slots which seems like a long shot.

If the Gophers beat the hated badgers today we will be 6-6. Game is a toss-up on paper. Gopher defense is really hurting with some injuries though. If our defense plays well we win this one.

All the scoreboard watching can at least stop now and I can go about my day.

Tough season for all of us. At least there's Gopher hockey and a Vikings team that is showing some life.

Last edited:
With the way the day played out, it looks like we would’ve gotten the bid if we had won. Way to go, coaching staff.

Back