• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5 Home games next year?

Holy cow. I'm stunned. I've watched a good bit of both teams me the idea of either winning is comical.

I'm a long time season ticket holder and I want 6 home games. End of story. And when we get guys healthy we can field a team that wins at least seven games next year. We were a dead team walking this year and won five. Screw the negativity.

Reminds me of when Florida State joined the conference- I think we played our first three games on the road in Tallahassee because they were too big to come to LOWF.

Are you referring to the era where we sold our home games to Florida State? I think that we played them in Jacksonville. However, those were the dark ages and I have attempted to erase them from my data banks.

Last edited:
I'm a long time season ticket holder and I want 6 home games. End of story. And when we get guys healthy we can field a team that wins at least seven games next year. We were a dead team walking this year and won five. Screw the negativity.

Six home games is the right number, and unless we're a top 25-type program I don't have any interest in the Thursday night games. A lot of season ticket holders like myself don't live in the W-S area, so it's a struggle to make it 7 times in a season. And a Thursday night game for me is a half-day vacation on Thrusday and getting home well after midnight means another vacation day on Friday (Clemson game this year the exception, as I bailed at half time).
I know we've outgrown these type of road games as have all FBS schools for the most part, but two of my alltime favorites were to Richmond and William and Mary.

Seems like non-conference games against other ACC teams would be a no brainer.

Back