• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$7.5 Million Football Gift !

McCreary is incredible. He's our T. Boone Pickens. In all the good ways, that is.

Lolz @ t-bone tag. Though I first thought T-Bone Burnette.

McCreary should be allowed to park his car on top of [Redacted]'s Prius.

You can tell Claws is thinking "man this really beats the hell out of Bowling Green"

Hey Ron, this is what happens when you make positive changes for the university.

Can you imagine if one of us won a $500+ mil lottery or the Warren Buffet perfect bracket challenge? I'd give 100 mil without thinking twice. I'd make sure we saw championships before I died.

I'm going to hold the university hostage to do my biding after I win the WB bracket challenge.

Seriously, I'd be ALMOST as happy if a frequent boards poster won the WB challenge as I would if I won. Shit would get real around here.

It took Claw one day to figure out how and where to get a University-friendly tie. Someone else has really not gotten that in 4 years.

WRS -

You can tell Claws is thinking "man this really beats the hell out of Bowling Green"

:thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing.

Guess on the name? The Bob McCreary Sports Performance Center Dedicated to the Class of 1961

Is he the dad of the American idol dude that sang at the hot duck dynasty daughter's birthday and he's spending all that American idol cheddar?

Wait, wasn't Apetit on American Idol? IS IT APETIT'S DAD? THEN WHO WAS PHONE???

Seriously, I'd be ALMOST as happy if a frequent boards poster won the WB challenge as I would if I won. Shit would get real around here.

I would throw a hellacious first tailgate, fly in RJ if necessary.

I would throw a hellacious first tailgate, fly in RJ if necessary.

That reminds me of 94Deac walking around the Orange Bowl tailgate with an RJKarl nametag.

Back