• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

747 Crash at Bagram Airbase?

Well now that jhmd has been proven wrong, we know he will avoid this thread like the plague. So you can say anything you want about him and he won't see it.

Definitely a C12 guys. Not a 747.

1_article_photo.jpg

Fucktard.

They photoshopped the propellers out, duhh

Bet Obama ignored the calls for help from this pilot JUST LIKE HE IGNORED THE MARINES AT BENGHAZI.

Jason Collins says he's gay and he gets a phone call from Obama. This plane crashes in Afghanistan and Obama NEVER picked up the phone and called it.

The article I linked says MC-12. Here:

(CNN) -- Four NATO service members killed over the weekend in a plane crash in southern Afghanistan were Americans.

The MC-12 crashed Saturday.

I don't think that's the same crash.

7 people died in the crash in the OP video

(CNN) -- Four NATO service members killed over the weekend in a plane crash in southern Afghanistan were Americans.

You obviously don't even know what an MC-12 looks like, but you pretended like you knew what you were talking about.

And yet in your pretentious, know-it-all post you still couldn't even reference the article correctly and called it a C-12.

In just 13 words you managed to state 3 things and hilariously got all 3 completely wrong.

We are not flying 747's in Afghanistan.

Wrong.

That is a C-12.

Strike 2.

And then the coup de grace: you link an article to the wrong accident.

It's like scoring a hat trick in one post.

You just couldn't help yourself trying to be a pretentious know it all on something related to the military.

Bravo.

You obviously don't even know what an MC-12 looks like, but you pretended like you knew what you were talking about.

Repeat: The article said MC-12. The video came out the same day. Seems like a reasonable inference to me.

Repeat: The article said MC-12. The video came out the same day. Seems like a reasonable inference to me.

Except the video (WHICH IS IN THE ORIGINAL POST) clearly shows it's not a C-12/MC-12

Except the video (WHICH IS IN THE ORIGINAL POST) clearly shows it's not a C-12/MC-12

I really hope he didn't watch the video and still think it was a C-12. It would be even better if he did and still felt the need to ignore his common sense to correct us in favor of a CNN article.

No, a reasonable inference would have been for you to actually watch the video, then read the article you rushed over here to link in a futile attempt to tell us all how it really is in Afghanistan, and then use some 3rd grade logic to realize that the crash referenced in the OP has zilch to do with the one you linked.

And then you could just admit you are wrong.

On second thought, the best part of his post was his statement of fact that we don't fly 747's in Afghanistan.

No, a reasonable inference would have been for you to actually watch the video, then read the article you rushed over here to link in a futile attempt to tell us all how it really is in Afghanistan, and then use some 3rd grade logic to realize that the crash referenced in the OP has zilch to do with the one you linked.

And then you could just admit you are wrong.

It would appear I struck a nerve with this one.

:rock:

So, not only do you know fuck all about planes, you apparently also know fuck all about geography.

Does this look like Southern Afghanistan to you? POGUE

95pxrn.jpg

Back