• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

747 Crash at Bagram Airbase?

This is the funniest thread about a tragic event I think I've seen. It should also be submitted as an endorsement in the Worst Poster Contest

I'm confused by the audio track on the video.

How did the driver see that and not shriek like a prepubescent girl? The camera/mic (dashcam) was inside the cabin of the car that was filming, correct?

How did the driver see that and not shriek like a prepubescent girl? The camera/mic (dashcam) was inside the cabin of the car that was filming, correct?

I love how at 1:15 he just says "ah, fuck."

I love how at 1:15 he just says "ah, fuck."

Whoa. I hadn't caught that.

I was wondering for a while if it was this guy:

funny-gif-Russia-meteorite-driver.gif

I wonder if it was a cop. How he goes around the cars and seems to block off traffic, combined with the fuck it lends me to think he is.

But then that dog doesn't sound like a police dog.

It's fucking Afghanistan - that might not be the worst thing he's seen this week.

That video is insane. It looks like its from a video game.

As has been duly noted in three threads, four PMs, neg rep and at last count eight responsive replies, I was wrong. I will gladly own it. The thread had a question mark (which I understood to be a question), and I had just read the article about the C-12 crash killing active duty Airmen. I had not heard of a second accident, and it didn't make any sense to me that the United States Air Force would be flying a 747 into Afghanistan, crash it and kill active duty Airmen. I incorrectly assumed both articles referred to the same accident. Much like the Benghazi attacks, I hadn't seen the video either. Clearly, I failed to meet the 100% accuracy standard you board libs demand on recounting events from the Middle East (that has so endeared the current Administration to you). In the coming days, my personal CIA director will likely resign on the eve of his Congressional testimony due to a totally coincidental discovery of a three year old extramarital affair and all our whistleblowers will be silenced. I was wrong, and may a just and loving God have mercy on my soul. Sorry to interrupt the eventful, fulfilling lives LK, DV7 and 00 were otherwise living.

Last edited:
I was not aware I was a liberal.

And El-Oh-Fucking-El at your little rant about 100% accuracy on middle east stuff. It's your non stop drum banging about middle eastern affairs that made you a perfect target for the roasting you took on this thread. You just can't help being a pretentious little know it all, especially about Benghazi.

Nice to see you finally own up to being wrong. I applaud your efforts and wish we all could do so at various times.

I really hope Knight's brother shows up soon and clarifies everything.

I bet whoever was in charge of strapping down the cargo feels like a big douche.

Yeah Knight's brother flies crop dusting planes right?

I love all the other tourney contestants kicking jhmd while he's down. Slim and Christopher have shown up, now we need Knight to lose his shit like the other plane crash thread...

Back