• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/11

Well, you seem to be hinting it with comments like that one and this one.

Aside from that, we are in agreement that the 9/11 Commission Report should be made public. The American People deserve to know what happened on that horrific day.

The 9/11 Commission Report was released in 2004 and was a best-seller

... who do you think killed Kennedy?

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Many are designed to withstand missile attacks.

I would think that all are designed to withstand a missile attack. My dad was a civil engineer for 35 years with a nuclear power company, many of which were spent in designing the proper concrete construction for the nuclear site. He never spoke in specifics (not sure was allowed to) but I am fairly certain you could drop a bomb on top of the reactor and it would basically seal itself. We used to always joke about a nuclear meltdown, and he pretty much said it was impossible.

The greatest sign that there's a government conspiracy to conceal the truth is that the Lincoln "assassination," 9/11, JFK's and RFK's "assassinations," the WTC Bombing, the Murrah Building bombing, Watergate, and the hiring of Jeff Bzdel!k all occurred on days ending in the letter "y."

4e95478182f3a27be1e244ff4e08c883951e0992c2c10ed419626b12259ec6cd.jpg

I would think that all are designed to withstand a missile attack. My dad was a civil engineer for 35 years with a nuclear power company, many of which were spent in designing the proper concrete construction for the nuclear site. He never spoke in specifics (not sure was allowed to) but I am fairly certain you could drop a bomb on top of the reactor and it would basically seal itself. We used to always joke about a nuclear meltdown, and he pretty much said it was impossible.

They are designed to withstand a 747 crashing into them at full speed and not compromising the reactor.

I am confident that we probably do not know "the whole story" regarding 9/11. I am also confident that the US had nothing to do with terrorists hi-jacking planes and flying them into the WTC or Pentagon.

Plenty of 2 year old Muslim black kids in Kenya have rifles, duh.

Back