• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/11

That is an entirely different argument and actually makes logical sense.

The tin foil hat nonsense that you linked in the OP does not.

Since when does the US need to plan a domestic terrorist in order to justify war?

Not to mention 9/11 had little to do with Iraq anyway.

Bombing Iraq was literally something both candidates talked about in 2000. Think I saw that in a RAtM music video.

Last edited:
Yeah, those fucking liberals. Talk a good game about "free speech" but do what they can to stifle it.

yeah, not to mention the persistent tendency to misunderstand and misconstrue anything and everything whenever the spirit moves them

Happy New Year to you too and everyone once again!

Generally threadstarters aren't just coming in with ridiculous theories without hinting at some level of advocacy for the position. For instance I wouldn't have started this thread because it's a conspiracy theory thread that has no substance.

I wasn't aware that I ever stated a position on it....other than to say that there was a lot more to it than what the American people have been told, and that if the people knew what really happened it would scare the bejesus out of them. That is really the only thing that one can question whether I was "right or wrong".

If I have stated anywhere that I thought that I knew what happened, please direct me to that post. (Keep in mind when you are doing this, though, that I want this to be in my words....not something that another poster tried to imply his version of what I said for me.)

That's one way to back away from your original post and the website contained within.

Reactions: ONW
So you would answer that I took a position on this with a "definite maybe"?

It's nice to know that we have someone on this thread like you who possesses full knowledge of everything relating to the 9/11 attacks, as well as everyone who was involved in them. You should write a book to educate the rest of America about what happened and why it happened, because there are many people in this country who do not possess all this knowledge regarding those attacks that you evidently possess.

another hilarious non-answer. either you're embarrassed or being obtuse (per usual)

Reactions: ONW
So should we start a thread on every subject that there is information that is not 100% known?

"There's a lot more to Wake athletics than the fans have been told"

So should we start a thread on every subject that there is information that is not 100% known?

"There's a lot more to Wake athletics than the fans have been told"

"im not saying they're hiding something, but fans would be shocked if they knew the truth (that I may or may not actually believe exists; #sorrynotsorry, won't tell you)"

Conspiracy theories aside, there is a reason the government tells us the things that they do and in the ways in which they do it. If we all knew every detail of every threat/attack/crisis/etc., there would be mass hysteria. Other than the JFK assassination, I don't have any desire to know the real stories.

One of my ex's uncle was one of the top level guys at NORAD. I asked him, point blank, about what crazy shit goes on and what real threats the US has. I'll never forget his response. "First, I can't tell you. Be thankful for that. There are things that happen on an hourly basis that you don't want to know."

like, someone reheated last night' fish dinner in the break-room microwave

Back