• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A college degree is a lousy investment

in bankruptcy, the people who own the company lose their investment and the lenders take over. Drawing a parallel to student loans is impossible, as the lenders can't "take over" the borrower.

The judge could declare the bankrupt student to be Biff's butler

hQYpfnV.jpg

I paid my shit off 2 years ago. I'm low key hoping the outrage gets me 10 grand

I paid my shit off 2 years ago. I'm low key hoping the outrage gets me 10 grand

Umm my guy, you may still qualify:

According to the Federal Office of Student Aid, those who borrowed money to pay for college can get a refund for any payments (that's right—any) they have made throughout the entirety of the payment pause since March 13, 2020.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-get-refunds-student-loan-payments-during-moratorium-debt-relief-plan-1736696

well we start with reducing demand by keeping the poors from applying

I don’t know why Biff is so salty with people he’s arguing with. Go to the bank, take out your wife’s cash, throw 10k on your mattress and roll around in it. At the end of the day you are still wealthy and the people you are shitting on are not.

You all still don’t seem to be understanding that the federal government is simply writing off their own outstanding lent balance. That’s not a direct corollary with increased education spending power considering that the vast majority of recipients are not enrolled.

but it removes any incentive for the schools to stop their inflation. There's no reason that attending Wake should cost 5x what it did in the 90s.

You know, if you concentrate all the posting to the Tunnels thread, a certain Pit-only poster won’t participate in the debate

My favorite part of this thread is 2&2 claiming that he doesn’t know who MTG is. Dude can’t be taken seriously.

Back