• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another sketchy food show personality story. I know someone who was a PA on the original run of Man v. Food. Apparently Adam Richman was a notorious womanizer and would pick up women at his eating challenges on the reg. Like they would fly into a city, this dude would eat like 10 lbs of food over the course of the day, he'd bag multiple women, and then they'd be on the road to the next place.
Consensually? If so what's sketchy about it?

Yeah I hope he bangs the chicks first at least. Trying to have sex after eating that much just sounds awful.

Yeah I would get booted from any of these shows because I would be reading a book by myself like 90% of the time. Or live posting to the CT.
This is not why i would probably get booted from these shows

Yeah I would get booted from any of these shows because I would be reading a book by myself like 90% of the time. Or live posting to the CT.

while you're seducting women? damn even windy could learn some tricks from this game

I wouldn't go on because I'm too addicted to my phone and chatting with you people

Consensually? If so what's sketchy about it?
Consensually, yes, so sketchy probably isn't the right word. Maybe more shocking than anything given the general insanity of this lifestyle.

I have fond memories of going to Sizzler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back