• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drowning in a hot tub basically guarantees drugs or alcohol, right?

Best song on the Garden State soundtrack?

Going with Colin Hay. His post-Men at Work career is a little coffeeshopesque but he’s got it.

Brings me back to fall, freshman year at Wake, long walks around campus with my iPod, headphones cranked, lovelorn.
Iron and Wine covering Such Great Heights for me. Part nostalgia, part just loving Sam Beam's voice and thinking the pared down acoustic vibe actually does the sappy sweet lyrics better justice. That song is floating with a loved one in a hammock on a summer day.

I do not equivocate how angry one gets about sports as making them a better or worse fan. I just think it's a sign of poor emotional regulation that's all, and it's especially weird when there isn't really a good reason for it. I think it reflects poorly on people that regularly let their emotions run away from them (or post in a manner that indicates that!) and don't think it should be celebrated.

"Doesn't bleed over to real life" like you haven't met many posters over the years and are somehow above it all lol Mr. 150k posts.
Your twin is a moderator and it seems like several of your close friends post here. Meeting a few people over the years doesn't compare to that.

I've only watching Friends cursorily but Joey was always annoying as fuck especially when he just seems to become even more a caricature of himself.

Your twin is a moderator and it seems like several of your close friends post here. Meeting a few people over the years doesn't compare to that.
I would care about how my posts reflected on me regardless of knowing several people that post here closely, simply because you never know what relationships might eventually bridge the gap to off-boards #friendship. That's just me though.

I've never seen a full episode of Friends so I need to crowdsource

Perry had so many demons. Allegedly, he was on something for many of his appearances. He never managed to adjust to the instant fame. He loved a hard life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back