• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoying No Hard Feelings so far. I hear there's some boobies coming my way too.

Bummer. When I first met my wife back in 2000 she had all the Friends episodes on VHS, and watched it a ton over the first few years, and still put in on occasionally when we go to bed. He was underrated. Still love the Whole Nine Yards. RIP.

How many ways have you died?
Just two, and I only remember the drowning 😂 . If you're just holding your breath until you pass out w/a shit load of drunken hubris you really never experience any terror or anything.

Was a little too young to form memories the first time my heart stopped (SIDs)

Jennifer Aniston has got hotter as she ages. I never cared for Courteney Cox. Lisa Kudrow was nice (mentioned previously).

Ok but Ross was a net negative, so has to be in any bottom 2
This is a bad take. Most of the funniest moments of the series involved Ross. Probably the funniest scene in the series, with the pizza delivery lady, was all Ross. I've seen too much Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back