• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Haunted Chat Thread: So Many Cities in #Decline

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s honestly probably that I have survived on tuna, coffee and ex lax for the last week.

I got the warning I could x out of. then it started delaying the videos starting, I'd see just a spinning circle and the time of the video would be either 15 or 30 seconds, so it's like it was making me sit for the ad time without seeing an ad. I only got the 3 video warning yesterday and I guess I watched exactly 2 more because it warned me this morning I had 1 left. And after that it wouldn't play videos.

oh yeah, then it would do a black screen for 30 secs or whatever. but that also stopped

maytbe i just watch niche boring stuff that isnt' worthy of advertising?

Damn those drink prices are the same as I'm paying in Winston. How is this possible in Boston!?
Damn yall are getting fleeced in Winston. They could probably charge $17 a drink on average at the new spot. The club type late night spots charge $17-$20 for drinks.

what's everyone's kids going as? my son is a squirrel. for the longest time he said he wanted to be caterpillar. then one day he switched to squirrel. we figured we'd hold off til last second on buying his costume lest he change his mind, but about a month ago his grandmother asked him what he wanted to be and a few days later a squirrel costume showed up at the house.

I'm a little #nervous because yesterday he saw a billboard with a kid dressed up as a superhero and he said he wanted to be that. I think I was able to talk him down that he's gonna be a squirrel.

Okay glad I'm not crazy. Especially knowing how TALENTED Numbers' partner is behind the bar.
I'll pass this along as feedback.

Half of the drinks on this menu are totally her own creation which is dope to see. The downside is she's no longer the person behind the bar making drinks but is instead overseeing those people so less face to face time and less TALENT dropping taste bombs.

I am tired. Chugging coffee this Friday. Wife’s new cocktail bar opened last night and I went out for a nightcap. I only have myself to blame. On the flip side the bar is SEXY. I don’t know what size these photos are gonna be but I don’t have the strength to resize
Next to Normal and On The Avenue both look awesome. Might have to try to recreate on the avenue

You know what is kind of depressing and has been happening a lot lately?

I hear from a random former client who congratulates me on the new role and asks me to give them a call. So I get all excited about my hot sales lead and get them on the phone right away, ready to pontificate about all of the reasons they should be a client of mine at this new firm and...

They just want to ask me if I know anybody who is hiring because they hate their job.

Gonna definitely celebrate the weather by putting the boat in the water this weekend. It’s practically summer-like outside.

I am tired. Chugging coffee this Friday. Wife’s new cocktail bar opened last night and I went out for a nightcap. I only have myself to blame. On the flip side the bar is SEXY. I don’t know what size these photos are gonna be but I don’t have the strength to resize
Dope

But those are simply not Classic Cocktails

Damn yall are getting fleeced in Winston. They could probably charge $17 a drink on average at the new spot. The club type late night spots charge $17-$20 for drinks.
TBF the place I'm going mostly these days (Easytalk) is the best in the area and probably on par with most good cocktail bars in any major city. It's a couple that moved down from NYC during the pandemic and is just killing it.

The cocktails that cost $17-20 aren't even on a menu and only come custom after a chat w/the bartender in the TALK section (if you are patient enough to be seated back there). I think they sell most of their standard ones for $12-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back