• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I have now added bym and redwing.

I have a total of 4 players ready to play. Looking for two more.

Gooner, do you have a user name? Diggler? Rommy?

Full transparency, I've never fucking played the digital edition. I visited a friend of a friend one night about 5 years ago and played the board game. From what I remember it was fun, kinda like Diplomacy, only more mechanical and way less painful when the backstab happens.

i am trying to log in but epic games site won't let me. will try again later

well now it worked but i have to download it on something that isn't my work laptop.

knight able to show a lot of restraint typing "asmodee" daily but only when trying to get his own thing going

knight able to show a lot of restraint typing "asmodee" daily but only when trying to get his own thing going

It's just so fuckin' frustrating with the way this software is structured. Like, I want to play off asmodeez nuts. Or whatever, but I don't want to generate additional confusion.

Username is thegooner, I thought I Sent you a friend request already Knight

Have joined game and added Gooner as a buddy. I'm sure this will be a disaster, but at least we are all learning, right? And I'm just assuming that the other two guys are Knight-Alts, but whatever.

Have joined game and added Gooner as a buddy. I'm sure this will be a disaster, but at least we are all learning, right? And I'm just assuming that the other two guys are Knight-Alts, but whatever.

They are good dudes. Knight sooooccckkkkksssssss. Jk
Good dudes

Joined game, gonna play the tutorial a bit more to see if I can actually not suck.

Back