• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

Well (HAHAHAH) I haven't actually finished installing it yet, but I pulled the old pump and pipe out and was able to see how much volume it holds. SO yeah

It's not so much the volume in the well. It's how much water flows into the well in an hour that matters.

A lot of you expressed interest in playing the game.

I'm ready to start gathering players. Do the following if you'd like to play a game with 7 day turns (you have 7 days to put in moves/chat):

1. Download the game.
2. Open the game.
3. Create an Asmo Connect account (top right, I think?)
4. Open your Asmo Connect account in a web browser
5. Go to "Players" on the right.
6. Go to "My Buddies"
7. Search for KnightAtWake
8. Have sex with Gouda's mom
9. Send me a friend request, I will accept.
10. Wait for awhile
11. Once we have six, I will send a mass PM and also send game invites. All you have to do at that point is:

A. Open the game
B. Go to the "Lobby"
C. Find your invite to the game (I will almost certainly name the game something inappropriate related to one of your mothers)
D. Click and and "Join game."
E. Once everyone has done A-D, the game starts.

Asmo account? This sounds like an elaborate DEEZ NUTZ joke.

It's not so much the volume in the well. It's how much water flows into the well in an hour that matters.

Depends what you're using the well for. Enough volume for me to pump 10 gpm for half an hour a day is all I need.

Depends what you're using the well for. Enough volume for me to pump 10 gpm for half an hour a day is all I need.

Were you conserving water before? Or just low flow? Like if I visited your house would there be a "if it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow" sign?

For those that are still interested, the Game of Thrones board game is available on the Epic Games store. We were going to play it (really slowly), but it appears taht we would have to have a common time to get the game started. It doesn't appear that there's a way for me to just open up a game and slowly let people join over a number of days.

If people friend me on Asmodee, the it's a hellavu lot easier.

can't do it this week, but i'll run a game next week if there is interest (and some flexibility/help around certain deadlines)

I did that. Do I get notified by email or do I have to open the game?

I suppose there's a tutorial I should play?

What's your user name? I guess when you friend me it isn't two-way.

If folks could post their Asmodee user names in thsi thread, I'll send a request.

GoT is asynchronous PvP with week long turns? I can fit that into my schedule.

Asmo name is Redwing42

Last edited:
You can also add buddies while in game. You don't need to go through the webpage.

A lot of you expressed interest in playing the game.

I'm ready to start gathering players. Do the following if you'd like to play a game with 7 day turns (you have 7 days to put in moves/chat):

1. Download the game.
2. Open the game.
3. Create an Asmo Connect account (top right, I think?)
4. Open your Asmo Connect account in a web browser
5. Go to "Players" on the right.
6. Go to "My Buddies"
7. Search for KnightAtWake
8. Have sex with Gouda's mom
9. Send me a friend request, I will accept.
10. Wait for awhile
11. Once we have six, I will send a mass PM and also send game invites. All you have to do at that point is:

A. Open the game
B. Go to the "Lobby"
C. Find your invite to the game (I will almost certainly name the game something inappropriate related to one of your mothers)
D. Click and and "Join game."
E. Once everyone has done A-D, the game starts.

I don't see where to download the game

I don't see where to download the game

For those that are still interested, the Game of Thrones board game is available on the Epic Games store. We were going to play it (really slowly), but it appears taht we would have to have a common time to get the game started. It doesn't appear that there's a way for me to just open up a game and slowly let people join over a number of days.

If people friend me on Asmodee, the it's a hellavu lot easier.

I successfully added bym as a friend. Please post your Asmodee user name here and I'll add you to the game.

Back