• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I'm sorry I'm slow. I'll try to get this knocked out today.

Game is live. You will be a bot until you log in. Please log in this evening to confirm that you're playing. Redwing, Gooner, Bym, etc.

I logged in and made my move. Says we have 7d for the confirmation?

Orders in. It seems like we may want to come up with a time that most everyone can be in game, or else there is going to be a long pause each time a single order is resolved. That doesn't even take combat into consideration.

Orders in. It seems like we may want to come up with a time that most everyone can be in game, or else there is going to be a long pause each time a single order is resolved. That doesn't even take combat into consideration.

How is 4:00pm for folks?

Orders confirmed, are we keeping all game-related talk to the in-game chat function?

I look forward to LOCKING YOU ALL IN next week when I’m back from the beach

Didn't realize that AGOT resolved orders one by one in order, not as bulk like the original phase. We might actually need a Discord or something Knight, just to keep things moving.

Didn't realize that AGOT resolved orders one by one in order, not as bulk like the original phase. We might actually need a Discord or something Knight, just to keep things moving.

I thought the same until I kept seeing some jerk named Gooner holding us up.

I suppose it’s me now.

Back