• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

As I sit here in my fortress of solitude, I ponder what percentage of game posts are made while taking a shit.

It was this stack. On cata, town cop.

I like knight, Diggler and Gouda in that order for most likely mafia.

I think knight has been throwing up helpful civ smoke screen.

It is all too convenient for "one shot cop" to investigate the dead civ.

Gouda as the last vote on cata. And then wanting to kill shot me. "A mafia wouldn't do such things" is the conventional wisdom.

This is results oriented thinking - catamount played like garbage, and with the late switch from Duff, any of those votes don't have a lot of value behind them - outside of just saying there are 6 people alive in that stack, so there is a better chance there are mafia/sk there.

Blue is also going to be a full cop and we are in CCCCCBD and bym just messed up his doctoring.

Blue is also going to be a full cop and we are in CCCCCBD and bym just messed up his doctoring.

I would prefer that at this point. It would lessen the pain of how many times I've fucking missed the boat this game.

I generally dont play from my phone - laptop only, and thats a pain to lug into the stalls.

i read "lug" as "plug" and was like does dude still have his wake thinkpad and can't run his laptop without a power cord??

Back