• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And OGG != Moonz, fwiw. Just want to make that clear.

I was offended because there is an implicit social contract that we all agree to when we post on a message board. Anonymity empowers us to act like douchebags. You take that away and the conversation gets really fucking boring.

Is this a joke? Moon might not like me, for reasons I've never been entirely clear on, but I'm not gonna mess around with anyone's real life. That's ridiculous. I think I've made it very clear around here that I greatly prefer it when folks are getting along on this board.

Herein lies the implicit difference between a truly terrible poster and a truly great one.

Is it against the rules to tell people dv7 is actually Ron Wellman, trying to drum up interest with controversy?

well I'm still researching and drafting my manifesto. this thing is obviously even bigger than I first thought! All the penis headed bing crosbys better beg for mercy before I publish! or else I get all the bans!!1!

And OGG != Moonz, fwiw. Just want to make that clear.

w84k4k.jpg

well I'm still researching and drafting my manifesto. this thing is obviously even bigger than I first thought! All the penis headed bing crosbys better beg for mercy before I publish! or else I get all the bans!!1!

The irony of Goonz accidentally revealing himself is awesome.

You just unintentionally made your awesome parody that much better.

edit: I just realized this might come off as sarcastic but I really love Goonz I swear

Cookout must be drunk already

He meant to say not oldgrobe

As I am not oldgrobe

You fucking dwarves think I'm behind the holocaust

I guess you should probably start a thread on how you've been betrayed by your fellow mods

Herein lies the implicit difference between a truly terrible poster and a truly great one.

So lame.

Just.
So.
Lame.

Almost as lame as creating an obscure celebrity inspired "parody" account and then just posting exactly like you would post under your normal name. WOW. So cool. Let me tell you.
So lame. And this is coming from a dork with tens of thousands of posts on a message board, for fuck's sake.

Am I the only one on this thread who knows what "!=" means?

You're missing the point of the betrayal. It's not the fact that cookout said they aren't equal that is upsetting moonz; it's that cookout compared them at all.

It's disappointing; cookout was a really good mod, too.

Cookout must be drunk already

He meant to say not oldgrobe

As I am not oldgrobe

You fucking dwarves think I'm behind the holocaust

Are you misreading my post Moonz? I said OGG, not OGB. There is a big difference there w/ the last letter of those abbreviations.

Am I the only one on this thread who knows what "!=" means?

Sadly, it would appear that there are only three of us.

Ooops, gotta stop using programming syntax when composing my posts. != means "is not equal to".

So lame.

Just.
So.
Lame.

Almost as lame as creating an obscure celebrity inspired "parody" account and then just posting exactly like you would post under your normal name. WOW. So cool. Let me tell you.
So lame. And this is coming from a dork with tens of thousands of posts on a message board, for fuck's sake.

Wait. You mean to tell me that's not actually Bronson Pinchot? What next? The real Kanye West doesn't post here?

I'm pretty sure Nelly Furtado posts here. She has nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back