• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A thread about truckers

Straight up called and said he shit himself. He started to go into very specific details before I stopped him.

I had another driver shit himself on the way to work several years back. I remember exactly what he said, "I was trying my best to make it into work to use the restroom, but I hit a bump and messed myself." He actually walked up to me on the dock to tell me. I told him he had an hour to take his nasty ass home to shower and get back or the load in his pants was the last load he would bring to my dock.

Shit Pants story has made my day. Laughing so hard.

When you're shifting into first and you feel something burst ...

When you shift down to two and your pants fill with poo ...

When you move it into third and your pants are filled with turd ...

DIARRHEA!!!

I thought this thread was about late 1970's UNC linebacker Buddy Curry, known as Trucker Fucker for his choice of dance partner.

my deadbeat dad was a truck driver. My mom died and he showed up at my military school to pick me up in a crappy old Mack truck with an hawk hood ornament. At first I hated him but along the way home, he taught me how to drive the truck, work out while driving, hustle for cash and pretty much how to stop being a milk fed pussy. Along the way I learned that he didn't abandon me. He was forced away by my mothers family. Dad finally caught a big break by winning an event in Las Vegas where we used the prize money to start our own trucking business. You probably have seen our fleet on the road. Hawk & Son

The world meets nobody half way....

I thought Macks had bulldogs.

My 5 month old daughter shits herself less often than these guys. On the job application there should be a spot to list the last date you shit yourself. Last shit pants date < 10 years, DO NOT HIRE.

Back