• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry on OTL now

ctdeac13

Reaction score
OTL is doing a special on fan violence. They are going to interview AC since he tells his family not to travel to away games due to violence.

He should tell them not to travel to home games either if he's concerned about fans harassing his family after the way he's played in the pros.

OTL is doing a special on fan violence. They are going to interview AC since he tells his family not to travel to away games due to violence.

Yeah I saw that this past weekend. If I were him I'd be more worried about them attending home games considering as big a bust as he's been.

Edit: Beat me by a minute 27

Can it really be that bad at Denver, San Diego and KC? I mean, really????

I can think of reasons why an athlete wouldn't want his family on the road trip, but violence is not one of them.

If he prefers really tame subdued wine and cheese crowds, no wonder he seems enamored with Chapel Hill.

Is he the worst representative for Wake Forest? who am I missing?

Go to the Joel and look in the rafters for a worse representative. He'll have a #5 near his name.

Go to the Joel and look in the rafters for a worse representative. He'll have a #5 near his name.

No way Josh Howard is worse than Aaron Curry. At least Howard appreciates what Wake is/did for him. Aaron Curry still supports UNC over Wake despite them turning him down and not offering a scholarship.

J-Ho: bane of the Kreeper clan's existence.

Makes me laugh every time.

One of the dumbest posts in the history of this Board (which is saying a lot).

Josh single-handedly led WF to its only outright ACC 1st place regular season finish in the last 50 years. Yes, 50 years.

Other than Chris Paul, no WF student-athlete who graduated in the last 20 years has given more to WF. Josh has donated six-figures to WF to endow an athletic scholarship (good luck finding such largess to WF from other prominent WF athletes). Josh established the Josh Howard foundation to help under-privileged kids in Wintston-Salem and in DC among other cities. Josh regularly hosts benefit events to raise money for the poor and for kids from single parent homes. Josh gives more of his time and his earnings to WF and other charitable causes than almost all WF alumni. Hard to imagine a better representative of WF. Very proud that he is a Deacon.

Anyone with a grudge against Josh can't get over that he had the balls to state his opinion on political issues. Sad that some can not come to grips with the First Amendment to the Constitution.

Last edited:
One of the dumbest posts in the history of this Board (which is saying a lot).

Josh single-handedly led WF to its only outright ACC 1st place regular season finish in the last 50 years. Yes, 50 years.

Other than Chris Paul, no WF student-athlete who graduated in the last 20 years has given more to WF. Josh has donated six-figures to WF to endow an athletic scholarship (good luck finding such largess to WF from other prominent WF athletes). Josh established the Josh Howard foundation to help under-privileged kids in Wintston-Salem and in DC among other cities. Josh regularly hosts benefit events to raise money for the poor and for kids from single parent homes. Josh gives more of his time and his earnings to WF and other charitable causes than almost all WF alumni. Hard to imagine a better representative of WF. Very proud that he is a Deacon.

Anyone with a grudge against Josh can't get over that he had the balls to state his opinion on political issues. Sad that some can not come to grips with the First Amendment to the Constitution.

Wow. Owned. :clap:

I don't think that people disliked Howard because of his political views. It was how he expressed it that drew ire. If basketball didn't exist Howard would never have touched foot on campus.

Back