• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC mafia game ends by 130 friday

i agree. admit it and then own dv7 for his terrible reaction that was so bad i went around the orbit and came around to no way is he that bad at being mafia. turns out he was that good? i shudder

crazy LIKE A FOX

i agree. admit it and then own dv7 for his terrible reaction that was so bad i went around the orbit and came around to no way is he that bad at being mafia. turns out he was that good? i shudder

I did the same thing with him lol

I went back and looked at the early stuff the tie between Knight and Smidge.
I was close to pulling the trigger on Smidge, but Ryala beat me to the tie and then Tejas beat me to the kill, and got knight.

I think I was on my phone at that point. Might have been a really different game if I'd a been a little faster. Also, I was a little afraid of deadline times. Didn't want to be AA'd for night posting. Wasn't sure if the mod had to call OT or if it was auto

I'll figure out the rules on overtime and night after a bit.

Thanks everyone for playing. Pretty solid game for a midweek nonthemed with a rough start as people didn't really know the game had started.

Also just want to say ending that babydik licker knights in two straight games is fun.

I should have probably taken a harder look at the end of d2.

I should have probably taken a harder look at the end of d2.

see i took a look at the end of d2 and it was a complete rabbit hole:

- dv7 stays on smidge all day 2
- the other 2 mafia members self preserve for smidge against the dv7 vote

fucking bizarre. i always think mafia is more coordinated than they usually are

Smidge had a couple of posts towards me in game that were so bad and I didn't know how to get rid of them. He is like pigpen, the dirt falls everywhere unintentional or not. Then he starts buddying me up. I thought I was toast. And of course he is only mafia with power, and not around at end day so I felt like I had to save his ass. Should have let him die

Smidge is my boy though. Cracks me the hell up. I'd love to have a few drinks with him in real life and watch him in action

Also I heart knight, romm, bym and cheese. Y'all my dudes

Also fuck nonny. Dude pmd me right after death and called me maf. Dude has me pegged Every. Fucking. Time

And say what you want about dv7s response to rommy, I think dV7 generally plays a great game as mafia. He walks the line between knowledge and civ, quiet and loud, helpful and shitclouding pretty well

For my first time, it was fun to get to play through to the end.

Still trying to figure out how I could have picked up on Tejas as mafia. With comment about Smidge, I'll have to see what I missed there.

Smoove is actually insightful when he posts/has the time

Thanks, homie.

Sorry to all of you: my day at work completely exploded, and I didn't even get back to a computer for anything until late last night. It's no fun when someone signs up and then doesn't play, and if I had anticipated things getting so out of hand, I wouldn't have signed up. Next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pos rep

Also, what's the most posts smoove has ever had in a game?

I've had a few games where I've been chatty. I missed most of Day 1 because I didn't realize Toogs wasn't sending out roles to plain civs; I didn't think we were playing until he sent me a message later that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I heart knight, romm, bym and cheese. Y'all my dudes

Also fuck nonny. Dude pmd me right after death and called me maf. Dude has me pegged Every. Fucking. Time

Would have been helpful if he had left a few breadcrumbs about this thought.

I had no clue that you might be the last mafia. Well played.

For my first time, it was fun to get to play through to the end.

Still trying to figure out how I could have picked up on Tejas as mafia. With comment about Smidge, I'll have to see what I missed there.

Rommy and I did you no favors by treating him as 'clear.' You did well. Even if you suspected tejas you weren't going to be able to convince manning anyways.

Back