• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC mafia game ends by 130 friday

Rommy and I did you no favors by treating him as 'clear.' You did well. Even if you suspected tejas you weren't going to be able to convince manning anyways.

Manning makes up his own mind

Rommy and I did you no favors by treating him as 'clear.' You did well. Even if you suspected tejas you weren't going to be able to convince manning anyways.

Tejas must have been laughing all morning once he saw that Manning and I were going at each other, and each would likely vote the other. He knew he was going to win.

Also I heart knight, romm, bym and cheese. Y'all my dudes

Also fuck nonny. Dude pmd me right after death and called me maf. Dude has me pegged Every. Fucking. Time

Same back at ya!

If Nonny was so sure, he should've taken you out in game!

Tejas must have been laughing all morning once he saw that Manning and I were going at each other, and each would likely vote the other. He knew he was going to win.

Yeah they were enjoying it in maf chat.

Someone coach me up. I feel apart so bad and I have no idea what I did truly wrong.

And Tejas you know we gotta coordinate a weekend this summer

Someone coach me up. I feel apart so bad and I have no idea what I did truly wrong.

If i were to be your coach, toogs would croak. Pm eagles for tips

I'm just lazy, especially as a vanilla civ. I don't follow along that closely and skim until I have to get hard

Rommy, would you come clean on what you actually did and saw as the watcher, as opposed to what you reported as the fake cop.

I'm looking for guidance for future, in case I ever am the watcher in a future game.

Thanks.

You're improving a lot. And you're active which is great. Just keep playing. You had me snowed

Rommy, would you come clean on what you actually did and saw as the watcher, as opposed to what you reported as the fake cop.

I'm looking for guidance for future, in case I ever am the watcher in a future game.

Thanks.

I saw smidge visit nonny the night nonny died. I knew mafia knew we were in the setup with watcher & angel so i claimed cop. I figured mafia would think i was a vanilla civ faking a power role to try to get killed by their night hit (which would save our power role in that scenario). So it was a double bluff that allowed me to get smidge 100% killed and he couldnt wiggle free day 3.

On day 4 i shouldve claimed i faked it and was just a vanilla civ. This wouldve uncleared tejas earlier in civ minds

I saw smidge visit nonny the night nonny died. I knew mafia knew we were in the setup with watcher & angel so i claimed cop. I figured mafia would think i was a vanilla civ faking a power role to try to get killed by their night hit (which would save our power role in that scenario). So it was a double bluff that allowed me to get smidge 100% killed and he couldnt wiggle free day 3.

On day 4 i shouldve claimed i faked it and was just a vanilla civ. This wouldve uncleared tejas earlier in civ minds

OK thanks. It was really hard for my head to unring the "Tejas is cleared" by inference.

OK thanks. It was really hard for my head to unring the "Tejas is cleared" by inference.

We all knew he wasn't cleared but once you go that long it's easy/lazy to have him clear. I'd have lost in endgame too 100%

If i were to be your coach, toogs would croak. Pm eagles for tips

In all seriousness, if you're willing to listen, Eagles will be willing to explain all kinds of stuff. Good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, if you're willing to listen, Eagles will be willing to explain all kinds of stuff. Good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the eagles era is coming to an end. GOAT by a mile. He's just too busy to play anymore.

Back