• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

I have nothing to add to this conversation.

Was going back to see if he breadcrumbed anything and I think this is probably the best comment. Everything else would be pre-N1.

Thanks, Da.

I don't hate it. Blue is cleared and I just posted why I think Knight looks good after last round.

I'd move JTP higher, though. I don't like him being the last vote on doofus day 1 and doing an ISO on him, all of his votes are one-word votes and his other posts have nothing to do with the game. Seems like purposefully trying to avoid game-talk and stay under the radar.

I'm sticking with JTP again for now for reasons outlined above. Also doesn't hurt that the only other person I am confident is a civ (blue) was on jtp with me last round.

***JTP***

Not playing isn't typically JTPs maf style.

No downside to killing him. We can lol @ him for being a bitch if he's mafia. Also, it will clear me if he's bad.

***JTP***

Do you mean that when he is mafia he doesn't disappear, or that in general when he plays the game he actively participates? Would you read this "atypical" JTP as possibly indicating him being mafia?

I am a vanilla civilian that DONT CARE.

my "Uh" post was interpreted as me signing up.

So.

meh.

Do you mean that when he is mafia he doesn't disappear, or that in general when he plays the game he actively participates? Would you read this "atypical" JTP as possibly indicating him being mafia?

I don't think he's mafia. Mafia JTP gives a modicum of a shit.

assuming deacfreak is not playing, ***jtp***

Back