• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

don't be mad that I've barely played and figured you tools out.

Pictured: JTP figuring out the game

giphy.gif

Seriously, bym is bad.

Knight, bym, tim, RYALA????

Maybe Nonny, maybe Gouda instead of RYALA

Notice how I go from completely unmentioned by Tim to mafia?

Just because I found the post where he dick stepped.

Kill him

I swear someone posted it a couple of games ago and JTP was on it.

Maybe it was JTP posting it and I've been had.

Notice how I go from completely unmentioned by Tim to mafia?

Just because I found the post where he dick stepped.

Kill him

I mentioned you during the tejas killing. It was if tejas then gouda but now I'm looking at you from a different angle. Killing manning then da reeks of gouda or knight.

The person I was initially on but have cooled on is tic. You can give me shit for abandoning that (plus killing the angel and tejas but nobody is counting those).

I mentioned you during the tejas killing. It was if tejas then gouda but now I'm looking at you from a different angle. Killing manning then da reeks of gouda or knight.

The person I was initially on but have cooled on is tic. You can give me shit for abandoning that (plus killing the angel and tejas but nobody is counting those).

Yeah that was the most nonsense post of the game.

And now you're doing a complete 180.

Also LOL at the jhawk kill reeking of gouda. This isn't mad libs.

Yeah that was the most nonsense post of the game.

And now you're doing a complete 180.

Also LOL at the jhawk kill reeking of gouda. This isn't mad libs.

Someone really wants to keep knight alive. Mucho interestingos.

although gouder probs doesn't take gouder poops anymore because he fucking drinks his meals now like a tool

In my defense, I've tried to ignore what I see in people. I've heard stories of Tim being a mafia savant and it was recently confirmed. JTP surely could've been great one day, but maybe ate some paint chips.

Back