• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

In my defense, I've tried to ignore what I see in people. I've heard stories of Tim being a mafia savant and it was recently confirmed. JTP surely could've been great one day, but maybe ate some paint chips.

It is becoming abundantly clear that I'm only good at mafia when I have access to more information than everyone else.

although gouder probs doesn't take gouder poops anymore because he fucking drinks his meals now like a tool

I had curry fried rice for lunch today.

So

Suck me

MV5BNDEyMjMwODc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgzOTIwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,787,1000_AL_.jpg

With the civ specials gone, civs get no more extra information, just what can be gleaned from posts and votes. Mafia can operate without worry about being stopped or investigated.

N1 kill was passed off as a "RNG" kill by uninterested mafia. It could also be level 47 throw the civs off play by mafia with lots of experience. I suspect the N2 kill of the cop was special hunting with luck. So which of the possible mafia would be most likely to do something like this?

With the civ specials gone, civs get no more extra information, just what can be gleaned from posts and votes. Mafia can operate without worry about being stopped or investigated.

N1 kill was passed off as a "RNG" kill by uninterested mafia. It could also be level 47 throw the civs off play by mafia with lots of experience. I suspect the N2 kill of the cop was special hunting with luck. So which of the possible mafia would be most likely to do something like this?

Definitely tim

Still have a vigilante kill but they are going to have to heroball it. There is a zero percent chance the N1 kill was RNG. It was a long night and the first night kill in months. Someone was there to make it. As for your second question, who here wouldn't special hunt as mafia?

It was Gouda who suggested the possibility of N1 RNG kill (post 352). So was he trying to steer suspicion away from experienced smart players (like himself, and others) and toward less active players in this game?

So if mafia are special hunting, what mafia picks Manning and Da as their first two choices?

It was Gouda who suggested the possibility of N1 RNG kill (post 352). So was he trying to steer suspicion away from experienced smart players (like himself, and others) and toward less active players in this game?

happy-jeff-winger-community.gif

I mentioned it and called it idle speculation. Then other people asked questions about my comment. It's not like I was shouting it from the rooftops.

Anyone that thinks I kill Jhawk without a special read doesn't know me

I'm filing a lawsuit against a bank in small claims court. You people are lawyers. Help me do things.

Knight (6)- toogs, tic, tim, jtp, smidge, blue
Jtp (2)- nonny, knight
Tim - Gouda

Pm me if wrong

7 to majo

In event of majo and neither mommy or I are here, all talk may continue except for person majo'd (see Rommys first post)

Last edited:
Back