• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

Also, i had no idea Ryala was on my team until the end game. Lol

I believe in mafia chat you said I was going to bring it home for us.

You were out deep man/ringer

But In relation to MVP I was meaning that I was pretty constant throwing shade, using misdirection, and using others bad logic to shit cloud.

As Tejas and Nonny agreed that even though I've gotten better it's more fun for me to play loose and wildcard.

My higher post counts l are most advantageous for mafia to hide in plain sight and just bury the thread.

You were out deep man/ringer

But In relation to MVP I was meaning that I was pretty constant throwing shade, using misdirection, and using others bad logic to shit cloud.

As Tejas and Nonny agreed that even though I've gotten better it's more fun for me to play loose and wildcard.

My higher post counts l are most advantageous for mafia to hide in plain sight and just bury the thread.

Totally. Keep doing that when you are mafia. Until I'm your teammate and can tell you not to. Lol

that was some bullshit can we play a real game? Congrats on hiding mafia. kill ry

So do I get enlightenment about the reasoning for the choice o mafia kills early?

So do I get enlightenment about the reasoning for the choice o mafia kills early?

Was waiting for someone to express interest.

Credit Nonny for the idea.

We figured with 24hr days, the only way to keep things interesting was to kill the people who weren't participating. Until we got to TiC (an admitted special), we just killed whomever had the lowest post count. We prayed we wouldn't need to kill Ryala.

Was waiting for someone to express interest.

Credit Nonny for the idea.

We figured with 24hr days, the only way to keep things interesting was to kill the people who weren't participating. Until we got to TiC (an admitted special), we just killed whomever had the lowest post count. We prayed we wouldn't need to kill Ryala.

That's pretty clever. Feels like linking something to post count could be an interesting wrinkle to a game - and, yes, I realize the irony in my saying that, given how limited I've been on here.

Just getting to all of this now (like I said, I was gone all day) and it was interesting watching this all play out. I was pretty off. I understand Gouda even less than I did earlier. Why are you changing people's posts if you're a civ?

Tejas you wanna co-mod my happy hour game or should I recruit another?

If. It Tejas would anyone else help Co-mod?

I've never modded and I don't want to pull a DV7

I don't want to try to mod until I've played more and co-modded with a more experienced mod.

Back