• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

cop was way more danger there (as we saw, game was over with 2+ clears) since digg had no additional info

Cop is more danger, but I don't think you were that far behind at that point. Playing it down the fairway probably makes you a 2/1 dog, missing makes it almost game over. You were probably further behind than you thought given mako's investigations I guess, so it ended up being the right call I think

As much as I enjoy modding, last night’s banter session was very difficult to peruse and not participate in

It must've been real hard because you did participate in it.

MOD NOTE: I call my wife "babe" unironically. I do however call her "dude" and "bro" semi-ironically and "my side chick" ironically.

Toogs (2) Tejas, Diggler
Gouda (1) toogs

YTV: lots of you

Have a good night, friends.

As much as I enjoy modding, last night’s banter session was very difficult to peruse and not participate in

Can we talk about your chili's take? Like, I feel like it might be good that you're out of Lubbock. Introduce yourself to restaurants outside of Chili's

Ooh yea gg catamount

Still want more substance and less tunneling but staying alive is one of the best things a civ can do, nice work

Diggler has a very promising game, thought he played civ special masterfully for a new player

I look forward to being able to add real value beyond the occasional observation but GG mako, townie, and d14. RSF too - not sure why we never ended up putting more votes on you.

This was pretty fun. Much more enjoyable now that I very almost kinda get how to play.

Might play some practice rounds on random mafia boards to practice.

I look forward to being able to add real value beyond the occasional observation but GG mako, townie, and d14. RSF too - not sure why we never ended up putting more votes on you.

The fake rb isn’t like some major level 50 mafia play but it’s hard for citizens to look past in early games

Do we have a schedule of games for the next few weeks? I’d kind of like to try writing a theme game at some point.

The fake rb isn’t like some major level 50 mafia play but it’s hard for citizens to look past in early games

I think the fake RB with a watcher (and on a guy who plausibly draws a watch!) was unnecessarily risky. It's not a complete clear, but you can get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and be in real trouble.

yeah, good game gooner and good job getting so many people involved. thank you.

I think the fake RB with a watcher (and on a guy who plausibly draws a watch!) was unnecessarily risky. It's not a complete clear, but you can get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and be in real trouble.

yeah but like. it's fun to do

I retract my retraction in mafia chat--not killing the watcher when you could is dumb because you don't know when you are gonna lose the rber Gooner (correctly, as opposed to last game which was OP) wasn't allowing the rber to hit and block.

Back