• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

THE tenaciouskory is being very helpful.

Pictured: Ryala cooking

giphy.gif

I have a scar from a third degree burn I got on my right hand. This came from attempting to make frozen potstickers.

i mean the votes on me are the world's dumbest possible innocent child, a straight up revenge vote from creamy, and a vote from mako who i actually sorta respect

i'm not super bothered by any of that

If you’re respecting me, you obviously missed that first game back.

unless mafia didn't role block on d1, which doesn't seem that crayz

I'm still stuck here. Mafia had a 2/13 chance of roleblocking someone that can even perform a night action. Unless it's a cop, it's still a useless roleblock unless the person being blocked chose the correct target for it to matter. Unless they had a strong civ special read, the smarter mafia play is probably to not roleblock at all on N1. But most mafia players want to make hero plays, which would mean roleblocking a cop or something.

I think the roleblock claim is probably enough to help RSF survive into D3 but it's certainly not that solid of a civ lean from the roleblock alone

only utility maf gets out of civs knowing updated vote counts is if they want movement off of someone (or more generally if they want the game to notice something), i think

so maybe worth looking at kory again if knight flips bad but otherwise not sure that's alignment indicative

RSF has the Ds though so he can think what he wants about me. I knew I shouldnt have played.

Back