• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

So either cata is about to claim that he was roleblocked, or the mafia straight up did not use their roleblock and just left Diggler to do his thing. Best I can tell everyone has posted aside from cata this round.

unless they roleblocked jhawk. which would honestly be so goddamn funny

A cata RB claim is just completely uninteresting to me. I'm looking forward to it.

cata is the obvs play at this point. weak nilla claim, responded like shit to pressure, has been mostly quiet otherwise

gouda can you walk me through your vote on ryala. I understand that he is capable of doing what he did at the end of D1 as a maf, but that's not really enough for me to vote him right now

i know this will put a big target on me, but if cop has maf, this is the time imo (at 7-3). if we miss this round, we go to 5-3 and risk losing one of our remaining specials overnight. if i missed a soft claim somewhere i apologize, but i feel like we're not in good shape rn.

gouda can you walk me through your vote on ryala. I understand that he is capable of doing what he did at the end of D1 as a maf, but that's not really enough for me to vote him right now

I'm not voting for ryala today, I just wanted to upset him

i know this will put a big target on me, but if cop has maf, this is the time imo (at 7-3). if we miss this round, we go to 5-3 and risk losing one of our remaining specials overnight. if i missed a soft claim somewhere i apologize, but i feel like we're not in good shape rn.

Its 8-3. Makes the math slightly better but yes, cop comes with 1 maf or 2 civs from the townie/creamy/cata/gouda/blue/rsf group

wait how did we get to even numbers?

Wouldn't it be funny if I was the cop and had 1 civ from that group though?

I think I'd put d14 as most civvy but I don't have any justification for it

cata is the obvs play at this point. weak nilla claim, responded like shit to pressure, has been mostly quiet otherwise

Duuuuude, your fucking RB the first round was weak AF.

Your reasoning behind Creamy is mad sus. You are clearly mafia. It wont matter because Townie hates me and he's big dumb and getting played.

Your reasoning behind Creamy is mad sus. You are clearly mafia. It wont matter because Townie hates me and he's big dumb and getting played.

So, were you RBed yesterday?

i am not currently voting for you, you big dumb houseplant

Back