• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Academy Awards Thread 2017: RJ & Biff Display Stupidity, Biff Owns up to it though !

La La Land and Emma Stone are kinda whack

annnnd House of Cards officially has (had?) a loaded cast

Is that RJ accepting an award for best makeup?

Doesn't feel like Casey Affleck is gonna win Best Actor because of the harassment thing, but goddamn was he good in Manchester By The Sea.

Said it on the movie thread but the scene bt Affleck and Michelle Williams at the end of Manchester was the best thing on film this year. Just crushing.

She is the best working actor out there and probably won't win since Viola Davis wussed out and stepped down to supporting even though she is a lead in Fences. Bush league move.

Called it. All hail TAB.

I love Salma Hayek's...uh...dress. Yeah dress.

Said it on the movie thread but the scene bt Affleck and Michelle Williams at the end of Manchester was the best thing on film this year. Just crushing.

She is the best working actor out there and probably won't win since Viola Davis wussed out and stepped down to supporting even though she is a lead in Fences. Bush league move.

Wasn't her decision - studio did that. Which was dumb because she would have won Best Actress easily.

Her speech, though: totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Damon/Kimmel feud is everything

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back