• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Academy Awards Thread 2017: RJ & Biff Display Stupidity, Biff Owns up to it though !

One of these two bean counting corndoggs is the culprit.

170227131702-pwc-oscar-briefcases-780x439.jpg

Also, I thought it was appropriate that Prince was included in the montage of dead people from 2016 because Purple Rain was a huge movie and won the Oscar for Best Original Score; but why not David Bowie who did a fair amount of acting over the course of 40 years ?

Grammys fucked Bowie too

Also, I thought it was appropriate that Prince was included in the montage of dead people from 2016 because Purple Rain was a huge movie and won the Oscar for Best Original Score; but why not David Bowie who did a fair amount of acting over the course of 40 years ?

rjkarl-esque post

12816762_196797800686662_834564105_n.jpg

Apparently the montage did include someone who is still alive.

Apparently the montage did include someone who is still alive.

Australian costume designer. I think they had the name correct, but used someone else's photo.

I figured the horribly awkward tour bus bit would be the fuck-up everyone discussed and then BAM, it was one-upped in an all-time way.

You should change the title of the thread to "RJ and Biff Display Stupidity Again." It's only fair.

The reality is Biff is butt hurt that I refuse to acknowledge his existence and his obsession with me.

I've made three posts on the thread. The first is showing the odds and saying I thought Taraji B. Henson should have been nominated. The others were nondescript and accurate.

Hey, Biff, do you want me to take a video of taking a dump? It might be the highlight of your day.

The reality is Biff is butt hurt that I refuse to acknowledge his existence and his obsession with me.

I've made three posts on the thread. The first is showing the odds and saying I thought Taraji B. Henson should have been nominated. The others were nondescript and accurate.

Hey, Biff, do you want me to take a video of taking a dump? It might be the highlight of your day.

In the bowl or in the diaper?

Denzel is an ordained minister. I wonder if the "marriage" is legal. :)

Back