• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Basketball Rosters - '23-'24 - Non-Wake Portal Discussion

Hall, Bacot, Post, Omier, Filipowski, Burns all back. Klintman gone.
Understand that group of five put up stats last season while Klintman did not, until the last few games, but If you look at all of those guys Filipowski is the only one with an NBA future. With NIL, the rest of those four will make more money in college as they would be bouncing around either the G League or abroad. Filipowski likely would have left, but he needed hip surgery in the off-season.

u*NC point guard recruit Elliot Cadeau, #10 in the ESPN rankings, reclassifies from 2024 to 2023, will enroll this year

looks like Cadeau, whose mother is Swedish, has played internationally for Sweden's youth teams. I don't see that he ever played with Klintman.

I saw Blake Hinson withdrew from draft and is back at Pitt. Maybe the ACC will be a juggernaut this year and Wake can aim for an auto bid with a 8-12 conference record.

u*NC point guard recruit Elliot Cadeau, #10 in the ESPN rankings, reclassifies from 2024 to 2023, will enroll this year

looks like Cadeau, whose mother is Swedish, has played internationally for Sweden's youth teams. I don't see that he ever played with Klintman.

He re-classed and made it clear that this does not change his plan to be one and done.

Oh, wow. Hmmmm. Shocker it isn't another Baltic/Scandinavian player, my friends will be thrilled.

Today is deadline day for those to pull their name out of the NBA draft and return to college. Here is a list of some of the prominent names that will decide today:

Adem Bona just announced he is returning to UCLA, and Tristen Newton is going back to UCONN. AJ Hoggard and Jaden Akins are going back to Sparty.

I was literally just about to post that... Decision day for a number of college players looking at the NBA.

Two biggest in the ACC are Beekman (UVA) & Mintz (Syracuse).

I've thought Mintz was gone for months now.

Hilarious that Oscar Tshiebwe has another year left and may return to KY. Wonder is he will take an NIL paycut after a disappointing season in Lexington.

Slowly updating the first post in this thread.

Aside from waivers, we should have a pretty good idea about rosters in the next few weeks (aside from late transfer/reclass decisions).

Hilarious that Oscar Tshiebwe has another year left and may return to KY. Wonder is he will take an NIL paycut after a disappointing season in Lexington.
Sounds like he's going pro...

I'm kind of surprised.

Back