• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Acc/Big 10 Challenge Discussion/Predictions Thread

Predict the outcome of the ACC/Big 10 Challenge:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hhahahahaha

Who wrote that?!? Possibly the only Buckeye that I will ever like in my entire life.

Rivers Quivers; God, that's great.

I actually don't like Titus or his Club Trillion schtick all that much, but that's fantastic.

Man, this UVa - Mich game is tough to watch. Both offenses are pretty sad, but I will give credit to the defenses tho, because they aren't allowing many opportunities.

I know I should think Maryland fans are horrible for chanting "shut up, Bruce", but Weber is such an assclown that I can't hate on this batch of classlessness.

ACC strikes first. If UVA and Maryland can hold on to these leads then it is a fantastic start for the ACC and levels the field.

That's a selection Sunday win right there for the hoos, if they can win 8-9 ACC games.

Wife just asked what was up with Maryland's jerseys. Said they look like Bojangle's.

Is there any team in this challenge who would trade coaches with us? Is there any other coach who we would not trade for?

LET BUZZ IMPLEMENT HIS SYSTEM ALREADY

We can finally judge him in 2015. We will know by then how good of a coach he is!

Sadly I'm betting this year they beat us worse then they have ever

We can finally judge him in 2015. We will know by then how good of a coach he is!

GD it.....sounds a lot like Clemson. I keep hearing that Dabo just needs time to get talent in at Clemson, you know, his players. Clemson fans pulling the we don't have the talent to compete excuse makes me want to scream.

You are so deluded by your buzzz out that you cant see straight!!!! How can you properly evaluate him until we are 7-8 years away from Dino's influence. After all, he was the one who instituted this culture!

If we aren't on the NIT bubble by 2019, then we need to re evaluate. This has been a perfect storm that Bzzz could not have any control over.

Back