• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Acc/Big 10 Challenge Discussion/Predictions Thread

Predict the outcome of the ACC/Big 10 Challenge:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conference loyalty matters dick to us this year. Won't get us anywhere.

So yeah, its so luscious to see duke getting its ass kicked.

Conf loyalty means dog shit every year. I've never gotten that.

Conf loyalty means dog shit every year. I've never gotten that.

Only works a little in basketball when you're expecting to be a bubble team, and that not even as much as people think.

Matters even less in football... Only when you're competing for BCS title.

Why the hell would I want to cheer for other ACC teams? I hate that ass from Jan-March... Not going to pretend I like them in November.

Miami making a run at Purdue.
Clemson with a 20 point lead over Iowa with 15 to go.

Miami needs to slow down and quit rushing it. Plenty of time (down 7 with 6 to go).

LOL Duke fans have taken to the Twitter to complain about the refs...get serious. Welcome to Beatdown Central.

This is almost as enjoyable as watching Arizona gang rape K's boys in the NCAAs last spring.

LOL Duke fans have taken to the Twitter to complain about the refs...get serious. Welcome to Beatdown Central.

Those refs must be really bad if they are the reason Duke is losing by 23 points.

Last edited:
I guess I can't blame them, but I've yet to see ESPN advertise our game against Nebraska. I think I've seen every combination of games for tomorrow night but they can't even put it on the screen.

Yeah. They're advertising it on be ESPNU because the game will be on ESPNU. They're making the correct assumption that Wake and Nebraska fans know where their game will be and people watching the ESPN games will probably watch the ESPN games tomorrow.

Yeah. They're advertising it on be ESPNU because the game will be on ESPNU. They're making the correct assumption that Wake and Nebraska fans know where their game will be and people watching the ESPN games will probably watch the ESPN games tomorrow.

Exactly. No reason to unnecessarily deride us for stuff like this.

This game looks exactly like our game against Illinois a few years ago, where they couldn't miss.

Back