• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Mens Golf Championships

1 Charlotte -13
2 Florida -7
T3 Clemson -4
T3 Florida State -4
5 North Carolina -2
6 Kennesaw State -1
7 Stanford +1
8 GRU Augusta +3
T9 Penn State +6
T9 Wake Forest +6

I'd hate to lose to something called GRU Augusta.[/QUOTE]

You have no idea they won the NCAA Golf National Championship in 2010 and 2011 do you?

Classy with the neg rep too.

He's dick hard about UNC Concord. Do you really expect him to have anything better to do with his unemployed ass than sit around on a Wake board and talk shit?

1 Charlotte -13
2 Florida -7
T3 Clemson -4
T3 Florida State -4
5 North Carolina -2
6 Kennesaw State -1
7 Stanford +1
8 GRU Augusta +3
T9 Penn State +6
T9 Wake Forest +6

I'd hate to lose to something called GRU Augusta.[/QUOTE]

You have no idea they won the NCAA Golf National Championship in 2010 and 2011 do you?

No he doesn't. That's what happens when you have people talking shit that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

I'd hate to lose to something called GRU Augusta.

3ec4f11ca04894d3dd0cc2b626ea4f67.jpg

He's dick hard about UNC Concord. Do you really expect him to have anything better to do with his unemployed ass than sit around on a Wake board and talk shit?

No he doesn't. That's what happens when you have people talking shit that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

I have played golf. I have golfed. However you want to say it. I know how to do it. And I did hear about it but I just realized what that school is. I forgot. Sorry. I watch more pro and I'll be sitting in a hospitality suite this afternoon with my clients watching it since youre so concerned about my livelyhood.

I have played golf. I have golfed. However you want to say it. I know how to do it. And I did hear about it but I just realized what that school is. I forgot. Sorry. I watch more pro and I'll be sitting in a hospitality suite this afternoon with my clients watching it since youre so concerned about my livelyhood.

Well I am worried about your spelling. It's you're and livelihood there champ.

We haven't advanced out of the regionals since 2009????

Ugh.

Trying to turn it around a little bit today. If we can come in around even on the back side (the side we're playing first), we can hope to go low on the front and get back in contention. We need a birdie binge though. Would help if Zalatoris could shoot a 66 or 67 but that's a lot to ask.

Stanford is -8 at this point on the day....FFS

Yeah Stanford and GRU are playing well on the back. Stanford looks like they may post a ridiculous score today.

Only 4 teams aren't shooting under par. Looks like its going to be a low day for everybody.... Except Penn State.

Last edited:
Charlotte seems unlikely to make the cut. The Deacs are really struggling again. Sucks.

The Noles and Stanford are making their push. I feel like the Noles will win this regional when it's all said and done.

We need to finish the day no worse than 5 or 6 back of 5th place if we want to have a glimmer of hope tomorrow.

Being on the half of the draw that played the back first every day sucks. We get kicked in the teeth right away and spend the rest of the round fighting back.

Back