• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC PM

Have wondered the same. Usually when I get home from work, I'll tune in. I know some folks don't like the show but I do. I did not like Trey on the show and felt like he didn't add anything to to show other than repeating what Mark and Taylor said. I don't mind Taylor too much. I do miss Packer and Durham together though.
I’d honestly rather watch Packer by himself than with either of the other two. He and Wes were perfect together. If it was just too much time away from home, I’m not sure why they didn’t just do a split screen with them in different places. It worked fine during the height of Covid.

I’d honestly rather watch Packer by himself than with either of the other two. He and Wes were perfect together. If it was just too much time away from home, I’m not sure why they didn’t just do a split screen with them in different places. It worked fine during the height of Covid.

PTI has been doing that for years.

Correct. IIRC, he drove to the basket much less after his sophomore season and became more of a jump-shooter.

He was getting beaten down even as a college player. The 51 against American was as a soph.
Yup. And he was a really good shooter.
Game of Horse.

Charlie Davis
Damari Monsanto,
Rusty LaRue,
Steve Goolsby or
??????

Who do you like?

The PM show certainly won't last after hoops season. I respect the youngsters' analysis on current events but when they talk about the last century, you can feel Pack's eyes roll. Durham was recently a guest talking about the Heel's woes and you could tell the chemistry was still there.

We underestimate how good a shooter CP3 was/is. I’d take him over anyone tbh.

We all know why it was cancelled, can't have 2 old white guys on together. Never mind if it was by far the best show on the network.

The PM show certainly won't last after hoops season. I respect the youngsters' analysis on current events but when they talk about the last century, you can feel Pack's eyes roll. Durham was recently a guest talking about the Heel's woes and you could tell the chemistry was still there.
Yeah, a show on ACC sports needs some old heads who have been around for awhile and can talk about the legacy of the league from experience. They should aim for a mix of old and young, maybe 3 or 4 people.

It’s not about being woke, it’s about trying to bring in an audience age range that advertisers actually want to pay to reach.

It’s not even correct. Durham didn’t want to do the show anymore, right?

And your logic makes no sense considering the ads on ACCN for tactical flashlights and such definitely are aimed at older white men.

It’s not even correct. Durham didn’t want to do the show anymore, right?

And your logic makes no sense considering the ads on ACCN for tactical flashlights and such definitely are aimed at older white men.
They never officially said but it was highly suggested that Wes was just spread too thin. He does the Falcons, ACC bball, and ACC football. He was spending the week in a hotel in Charlotte for P&D, then traveling to whatever game on weeknights for bball and on weekends for Saturday AND Sunday football. And then he lives in GA (and I think is fairly recently married).

Wes Durham went to Elon, which hs not an ACC school.

Back