• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

God, I love Brogdon. I think he's crept into my top 5 non-Wake ACC players: Juan Dixon, Brogdon, Bryant Stith, Lonnie Baxter and Buck Williams. Gonna miss Brogdon and Gill next year.

Brogdon also lives on the Range which is pretty cool. I think.

God, I love Brogdon. I think he's crept into my top 5 non-Wake ACC players: Juan Dixon, Brogdon, Bryant Stith, Lonnie Baxter and Buck Williams. Gonna miss Brogdon and Gill next year.

God I loved that Maryland team

How does a team get as many transfers as Miami? How do they communicate that disgruntled players are welcomed here?

Terrible is an understatement. We've basically recruited nobody the last couple of years, and have pretty much nothing returning for next year. We are going to suck at BC levels of suck next season.
Ahem.... I believe you mean [Redacted] levels, the gold standard for blowing dick in the ACC

God I loved that Maryland team

On MASN the other night, they were playing the MD/Kansas semifinal opposite the Clemson/GT game. I found myself watching more of the MD/Kansas game, which was really the title game - both were superior to Indiana that year. I had forgotten just how loaded Kansas was - Gooden, Collison, Simien, Hinrich, Langford and Boshee. Teams loaded with upperclassmen like that don't really exist today. And MD took it to them for the 1st 35:00 before effing up the last 5:00 to make it close. While I loved that whole MD team, Juan Dixon has to be my favorite non-Wake player ever. Dude was $$ and overcame a hell of a lot to get to where he got.

Friday quarterfinal day in the ACC tournament, best day of ACC season every year, can't wait until the noon game tips off. Oh wait, that's how it used to be until big money dictated conference expansion, now the ACC tournament started 3 days ago and we have to wait until tonight for basketball. #progress:noidea:

Is that Wake's own Jeff Griffin serving as PA announcer?

Back