• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

plumlee looks like he stepped off the set of a shitty remake of the hills have eyes..

I hate that the ACC has given me reasons to pull for ND annually.

There are 2 teams in the league I pull for ND over. UNC and Duke, well maybe sometimes against Syracuse too. Notre Dame and Syracuse are neck and neck for me.

ND has this in OT. They're rested and slightly deeper than Duke.

Well, Duke only has 6 players. Poor guys.

Was surprised to see Allen so far away from the play on that in bound. Must be nice to have a coach you can't question.

There are 2 teams in the league I pull for ND over. UNC and Duke, well maybe sometimes against Syracuse too. Notre Dame and Syracuse are neck and neck for me.

I am an ABCD fan. I don't give a damn about any of the other teams. I like Wake and I hate UNC and Duke. Although I will generally pull for the original ACC teams over the new ones, except for UNC or Duke.

I have no qualms with pulling for ND basketball. I hate the hell out of their football program, but I like Mike Brey. IIRC he and Skip were really good friends...

I have no qualms with pulling for ND basketball. I hate the hell out of their football program, but I like Mike Brey. IIRC he and Skip were really good friends...
I do know he attended Skip's funeral.

Been a great tournament so far. Man I wish this was still a Wake thread :tear:

So all you have to do (if you're wearing a Duke jersey) is run as hard and as wild as you can at someone's torso and throw yourself to the ground, and you got yourself a foul. fuck duke.

Got to give Brey credit. He never recruits on the highest levels, but he wins lots games. Did it in the Big East and is doing it in the ACC. His consistency is a nice counter to the argument that you have to recruit top 25 talent to win on a big time level. That has not been true for ND.

Back