• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament-Wake vs Syracuse

Wellman’s big donor buddies will be there. That’s all that matters.

Very true. Even the Manning supporters in the big donor group have to be weakening after the last two losses--not that we lost, but how we lost. Manning will definitely be here next year, but frankly an uninspired performance Tuesday is probably the best for the future. If we get by Syracuse we will be brutalized by UNC the next day anyway.

Very true. Even the Manning supporters in the big donor group have to be weakening after the last two losses--not that we lost, but how we lost. Manning will definitely be here next year, but frankly an uninspired performance Tuesday is probably the best for the future. If we get by Syracuse we will be brutalized by UNC the next day anyway.

Even our win over Pitt left most depressed.

Tickets are only $6 - I'm going, why not? Wish it was at MSG instead though.

Cuse, BC, & Pitt have done 1 thing to help conference and that’s drive ACC tourney ticket prices down.

Wake is the stand alone game on Tuesday night. Surprised tickets aren’t free.

^ This.

I would rather get beat by Syracuse so that I don't have to take crap from my Carolina buddies.

I'd rather take our shot at UNC on a neutral court where every fan except UNC will be behind us.

I'll never root for anything other than a Wake win. To do otherwise is to blaspheme. I've just accepted the outcome as a defense mechanism.

Maybe we should just forfeit, seems to make the most sense.

Go win the whole thing, Deacs

You’re god damn right.

B-Chill to break his dads tourney scoring record and we win the whole damn thing.

I need something else to put on my walls. Tired of looking at the 95 and 96 frames.

I get a kick out of the facebook posts out of the sunshine brigade in the Deacon Sports Nation group or whatever it's called. This morning a dude had a post of him and his kid flying to Brooklyn for the game tomorrow, with their Wake basketball gear on. Why waste the money, why support something that doesn't deserve being supported until major changes are made. I don't understand it. I've always stayed behind the Deacs through even the thinnest times, but at some point enough is enough.

ACC tournament starts tomorrow. That will never feel right.

Also, we’re playing in it tomorrow. That’s should never feel right, either.

I get a kick out of the facebook posts out of the sunshine brigade in the Deacon Sports Nation group or whatever it's called. This morning a dude had a post of him and his kid flying to Brooklyn for the game tomorrow, with their Wake basketball gear on. Why waste the money, why support something that doesn't deserve being supported until major changes are made. I don't understand it. I've always stayed behind the Deacs through even the thinnest times, but at some point enough is enough.

You get a kick out of a father taking his son to the ACC tournament and cheering on the team they support?

Again, the 200 vocal d bags on these boards do not come close to representing the masses of Wake fans that bleed black and gold, regardless of the state of our program

Back