• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adam Sandler's new movie flops

WOW rotten tomatoes gave grandma's boy an 18%? that's some bullshit.

Arguing over the best Sandler flick is like arguing over which kick in the nads hurts the least.

Arguing over the best Sandler flick is like arguing over which kick in the nads hurts the least.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LINK?!?!?

haha

Problem with this is that Sandler flicks run the range from a BJ to a kick in the nads.

I guess i'm a Sandler apologist because I think a dozen of his movies are good to decent

1. The Wedding Singer
2. Billy Madison
3. Punch Drunk Love
4. 50 First Dates
5. Happy Gilmore
6. The Water Boy
7. Funny People
8. Big Daddy
9. Reign Over Me
10. Mr. Deeds
11. Spanglish
12. Grown Ups
13. Click

Last edited:
Only good Sandler flicks imo: Billy Madison, Happy Gimore, The Wedding Singer.

Even if you think those are the only good Sandler movies, they are very good movies.

Oh yeah, those are great. And all the other ones aren't necessarily terrible either, I think in general they get progressively worse.

Golden Years: BMadison, HGilmore, Wedding Singer
Start of the decline: Waterboy to 50 First Dates.
Starts cranking out the turds: Click onward... (Zohan, Grown Ups, Jack and Jill, Just Go With It, etc.)

There is a difference between very good and amusing. I enjoyed most of those 3 that were listed, but they were by no means comedy classics.

There is a difference between very good and amusing. I enjoyed most of those 3 that were listed, but they were by no means comedy classics.

Let me get this straight. You're saying that Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and The Wedding Singer aren't comedy classics?

I guess i'm a Sandler apologist because I think a dozen of his movies are good to decent

1. The Wedding Singer
2. Billy Madison
3. Punch Drunk Love
4. 50 First Dates
5. Happy Gilmore
6. The Water Boy
7. Funny People
8. Big Daddy
9. Reign Over Me
10. Mr. Deeds
11. Spanglish
12. Grown Ups
13. Click

I agree with you and yes I know people dislike and are going to say of course, but Sandler has always been my favorite actor I see most movies he puts out. I want to go see this next weekend as I am a big Samberg fan as well.

Oh yeah, those are great. And all the other ones aren't necessarily terrible either, I think in general they get progressively worse.

Golden Years: BMadison, HGilmore, Wedding Singer
Start of the decline: Waterboy to 50 First Dates.
Starts cranking out the turds: Click onward... (Zohan, Grown Ups, Jack and Jill, Just Go With It, etc.)

Grown ups was a great movie. Waterboy is one of my favorite movies I watch it before every football season. Jack and Jill did stink though.

I saw that Samberg is officially leaving SNL. He may want to reconsider.

Yea I think he is making a huge mistake. I don't think he has a lot of appeal for movies but for some reason I find the jewish comedic actors funny I like Sandler, Stiller, and Samberg movies and skits.

In the decade+ I've been reading ELC on Wake boards, very rarely do I think "I agree with him completely" (outside of "Go Deacs" sentiments), this is one of those times. I look at the movies at the top of the "Best of Sandler" list and think "meh". Outside of those 3 or 4, it gets to "blech" pretty quickly.

Anytime you think "meh" about anything you are agreeing with ELC completely.

Back