• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adam Sandler's new movie flops

CBS comedies
Creed/Nickelback
Applebee's/TGI Fridays
Sandler Movies

Why do I feel like a day with jamesda3 includes at least 75% of these?

I didn't pay or take a ticket, I just walked In. I didn't account for any box office sales. Just a drink and popcorn.

What you did was wrong....now admit it and lets start the healing process.

Grownups I liked. It was a red box movie for me and I thought it was funny. GF and I went to Grownups 2 just to see a light hearted comedy. It was the worse movie I have ever seen. Really bad. Shaq was terrible. The guy who played Spade's kid was beyond terrible. It was really really bad and it wasn't just me. Nobody in the audience was laughing. I'm struggling with this whole summer so far. Maybe the Matt Damon movie will be good. I saw Man of Steel and it was entertaining but not great. Nothing like the Avengers last year or even Ironman 3 which was the best thing so far this year.

Official "confirms all ACC stereotypes post of the day" winner.

Your plaque will be shipped to you in 6-8 weeks with a small charge for shipping and handling.

I don't think he's in THE crew but happy to see Tim Meadows keeps getting roles in these movies. I always get a few laughs from his character no matter how bad the movie is.

I don't think he's in THE crew but happy to see Tim Meadows keeps getting roles in these movies. I always get a few laughs from his character no matter how bad the movie is.

The Ladies Man is 11% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I've actually never seen that. He kills it in his minor roles where Sandler and Spade are the leads.

With the success of Grown Ups 2 he now has 14 $100 million movies. :(

We live in a dumbass society. Most people are too poor to afford the movies these days. Most of the people who can go are slack jawed morons.

That's why Adam sandler is no better than a prostitute

He'll spread those legs for the almighty dollar.

Oy!

Oy!

Don't know where the idea came from that he's purposefully lowering himself to make money. Sandler is a silly low brow comedian and has been since day one; His skits on SNL were low brow and dumb, and so were his very first movies. I doubt it's some nefarious scheme of his to succeed considering his own production company has made a half dozen movies that would have railroaded his career.

Don't know where the idea came from that he's purposefully lowering himself to make money. Sandler is a silly low brow comedian and has been since day one; His skits on SNL were low brow and dumb, and so were his very first movies. I doubt it's some nefarious scheme of his to succeed considering his own production company has made a half dozen movies that would have railroaded his career.

So let me get this straight, you think he's not lowering himself for the shekles? You think this is just who Adam Sandler is?

So let me get this straight, you think he's not lowering himself for the shekles? You think this is just who Adam Sandler is?

Yes. Adam has been recycling the same ideas and characters from SNL and his standup albums for 15 years. Unless you think it's just a shrewd business move on his part to continue casting Nick Swardson, David Spade, Rob Schneider and Blake Clark in every film.

We live in a dumbass society. Most people are too poor to afford the movies these days. Most of the people who can go are slack jawed morons.

Oy!

These two sentences do not seem logical.

Yes. Adam has been recycling the same ideas and characters from SNL and his standup albums for 15 years. Unless you think it's just a shrewd business move on his part to continue casting Nick Swardson, David Spade, Rob Schneider and Blake Clark in every film.

He did make Punch Drunk Love. It bombed.

Back