• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

Great Voice. Boring lyrics. Boring music. Boring aesthetic.

Fat people finally found someone to cheer for. That is all.

Here's another thought- It's easier to be noticed as a pop musician in the UK than the US.

And the music industry is run by bean counters not A&R people. If something sells in the UK, it gets a better chance in the US.

It's much less likely in the American Idol era of music in the US that Adele would have gotten her first chance here.

Yeah, she is so hipster they didnt even review 21. Go to an Adele show and report back with the ratio of skinny hipsters to plus sized HR admins for me.

Yeah, she is so hipster they didnt even review 21. Go to an Adele show and report back with the ratio of skinny hipsters to plus sized HR admins for me.

(note to self...go to Adele concert)

Nothing is worse than a fat chick who thinks she's too good for you.

I fucking hate this bitch, I can't stand her damn complaining ass songs crying about why nobody loves her gross fat body. They are the only thing on the radio and it makes me want to vomit. Why do people be obsessed about these depressing songs?

End rant

I fucking hate this bitch, I can't stand her damn complaining ass songs crying about why nobody loves her gross fat body. They are the only thing on the radio and it makes me want to vomit. Why do people be obsessed about these depressing songs?

End rant

ironic coming from someone with serious weight and self esteem issues like you

Haha That's ironic considering I have neither a weight issue or self esteem issues. Why are you upset about me criticizing some fat cow? Did I remind you of your mother?

Great Voice. Boring lyrics. Boring music. Boring aesthetic.

Fat people finally found someone to cheer for. That is all.

Do you like anything? I mean, anything at all, or do you just hate on the entire world, except for Atlanta, which sucks.

Back