• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adopting Duke or some Rock Chalk

Note that PhDeac has remained silent. And you know why? He approves and is a true blue dookie.

I assumed this thread was about football and that made sense. For basketball? Curse you, BSD. Curse you to a blue hell.

Mostly a joke. I am open to other suggestions, but I'd like a final four caliber team to follow.

I'm going to start pulling for Stanford. My son graduated from Stanford. I spent a lot of money there. As good a reason as any.

True, but if we were neg repping people based on their college choices, your rep should look like LK's. ;)

True, but if we were neg repping people based on their college choices, your rep should look like LK's. ;)

Good point. Pos rep to you. And for the record, it was a college non choice that got folks' panties in a bundle. Eighteen-year-old-me would have picked Duke plus Spurrier over Wake, but when Spurrier left for Florida, I decommitted and signed with Wake on national signing day.

Fire Coach K - obviously not instilling the right attitude in his players. Here's a quote from Parker after last night's loss.

"They just wanted it more," Parker said. "They outplayed us in the second half."

Fire Coach K - obviously not instilling the right attitude in his players. Here's a quote from Parker after last night's loss.

"They just wanted it more," Parker said. "They outplayed us in the second half."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back