• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adrian Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
Arrest of Adrian Peterson (reported by @MarkBermanFox26) stems from the disciplining of a son with a switch, source says. He’s been indicted
4:53 PM - 12 Sep 2014

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
Arrest of Adrian Peterson (reported by @MarkBermanFox26) stems from the disciplining of a son with a switch, source says. He’s been indicted
4:53 PM - 12 Sep 2014

Actually I may have spoken too soon. bkf may be in favor of using a switch.

Sounds like a shakedown to me, but you can't be disciplining somebody else's kid these days unless the offense is pretty damn egregious.

Shit, I would not want to take a whooping from AP

This comes on the heals of some other dude killing one of his kids last year too...

This comes on the heals of some other dude killing one of his kids last year too...

Animals copulate and produce offspring all the time. Banging women right & left and producing children doesn't make you a father. If Peterson had been a father, that child would be alive today. What kind of father would have his two year old child living in that kind of a situation? That may be harsh, but the truth is not always a pleasant thing.

The problem with some of the people on this board is that they are pampered privileged pricks upon whom the concept of personal responsibility is a foreign notion. And it has nothing to do with race. Irresponsible behavior is irresponsible behavior, whether it is committed by blacks, whites, or any other race you wish to name. The problem, sadly, is that all too often it is innocent children like this one who wind up paying the ultimate price for that irresponsible behavior.

(And if some of you don't like hearing that, well, that's just too goddamned bad.)

violent league has violence issue. news at 11.

Should have pistol whipped the kid. No way would he go to jail in Texas for using a gun.

Uh - that's not a spanking. That's just beating the hell out of an 11 year old kid with a stick. That's ridiculous.

Back